Saturday, November 14, 2009

14.9.




(random jeans, Zara faux fur coat, Bershka wedges, random belt, necklace from Ghana)

I got my first proper job as a designer. Can't quite grasp that yet. And I'm only getting use to getting up early every morning, and getting home late every afternoon. My friend says I need a couple of months at least, to fully get use to it. I'm happy though!
I have to reorganize my time, or just organize it period! Before I had all the time in the world, so I needn't bother with organization. Now I do. I have so much things I want to post, not just my looks, but loads of other pictures. A lot has happened during summer, and these las few months fashionwise, no?
By the way: I'm so the happiest right now! I've been obsessing over Balenciaga harness boots since the second I first saw them. Allthough I was utterly perplexed at first, I instantly wanted to have them. Of corse there was no way I could buy them, but I knew I could settle with Sam Edelman's version. Didn't get them though... I was outbid every single time, and they were already sold out at Victoria's secret. Squeek!
But NOW I ordered them via Nasty Gal. I am saved. I'm getting them in a week or so. Aint it great?

No comments:

LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness.