Monday, May 18, 2009

Rick!

drksdw aw09
lilies aw09
lilies aw09

lilies aw09
lilies aw09

Blogging is so hard! Now that I don't have the time for posting, I find myself missing it. But when it comes to actual posting I get kindof nervous. It's difficult to explain...I guess it has to do with the fact that there are hundreds of excellent bloggers and fashion experts, and that I am non of the mentioned. But I am learning, I really am! And perhaps in a year's time, I will see the progress, looking back on the earliest posts. I am actually sure of it. Because blogging is learning-at least for me.

I haven't been posting in a while -the procrastinator that I am. So now I am posting some rick owens designs. I am especially pleased with those jackets of his! I love the big collars. And I love how the fabric wraps the body.

No comments:

LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness.